Buildings & Contents Insurance

Enter your details below and we will phone you back
Select insurance type
Your name
Phone number

Why do you need it?

Damage to your property can be costly to repair, particularly when dealing with fire or storm damage. Whilst building insurance will protect your actual property, it does not cover all the contents of your home. Contents Insurance will protect your furniture, soft furnishing, white goods and personal items.

All lenders will insist this type of cover is in place as it is a common condition of any mortgage.

Things to bear in mind

If you don't have this type of cover, you will be responsible for the cost of repairs. The cover provided can vary and most providers will offer additional protection, at a cost, for things like:

Cover generally includes:

Damage caused by fire or flood
Storm damage
Personal belongings including cash etc) inside and outside the home
Individual items valued over a specific amount

These are just a few of the extras available. The basic contents cover may not provide all the cover you require and additional areas of cover can be purchased to suit your individual needs. Discounts may be available for those in a neighborhood watch scheme or for those with a burglar alarm etc.

Buildings Insurance and Contents Insurance Northampton  CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US  Buildings Insurance and Contents Insurance Northampton